COVID-19 Safety Procedures
How are we keeping you safe during your shoot?
Creating a safe and convenient space for our clients has always been our No.1 priority.
Since reopening for business, in accordance with state and federal guidelines, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Everybody on site must wear a mask or face covering whenever possible
- PPE is available should you need it. This is free of charge, but we ask that you make your best effort to bring your own
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use and you are encouraged to use it periodically
- Anti-bacterial wipes are available for your use and will be used by us to clean high touch-point surfaces
- Your group will be limited to no more than 10 persons total
- If you need to cancel due to somebody in your group being sick and are under the 48 hour cancellation window, we will honor a full credit which you can use to rebook your shoot in the future
- Our staff will wear masks at all times and will be washing their hands frequently
- We are fully cleaning and sanitizing the studios after each booking
- Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns
We strongly urge everyone to take a 15 minute COVID test, these can be obtained at many locations including Modern MD where we get ourselves tested regularly.
We take COVID-19 and your safety seriously
TENDEREST MEAT AND FRESHEST VEGETABLES
We’re really happy to see not just an increase in shoots here, but an increase in shoots that are taking COVID-19 safety seriously. With everything from COVID Compliance Officers taking temperatures, to outdoor lunches, to dedicated disposal containers for used PPE, we’re seeing teams continue to work while keeping things as safe as possible.
To pull these productions off, teams are leaning heavily on technology and we are no exception to this:
Shooting tethered to Capture One on the Digi Tech’s laptop.
2: Digi Tech
Laptop is the “host” to a Zoom call that remote clients can dial into. Sharing is set to show the Capture One viewer so that everyone can see the images as they’re taken.
3: Remote Art Director
iPad Pro set up as a “caller” into the Zoom call allows the remote viewers to see a wide angle shot of the set and provide any feedback or art direction in realtime. Everyone on set can hear them.
4: Viewer for Photographer
To maintain physical distancing amongst the crew, the photographer and model get a dedicated viewer screen.
5: Viewer for Clients
Behind the set there’s a 2nd remote monitor for the stylist, HMUA and other on-set clients. See photo below.
6: Safe Talent
Everyone wears a mask except the talent when they’re on camera.
COVID-19 Safe Productions
We can help you run a safe production
If you need help setting up a similar COVID-safe production, contact us. We can help you budget out the tech based on the needs of your production. For further info on how we’re working to keep you safe, see our COVID-19 Protection Plan.