When did you last update your NYC Actor Headshots?
‘Wow’ your next casting director
Do you love what you do?
I do, everyday, and I know I’m great at it. Your actor headshot is what will get you noticed. Your headshot is the first thing the casting director sees, so it needs to perfectly represent and support your personal brand; that’s why we include a lifestyle / branding setup as part of your headshot session (Standard/VIP). This lifestyle / branding shot helps enhance your website and social media at no extra cost. It is our way to say thank you for trusting us with your first impression, because our goal is to make you look great and have the best chances for success in the field you love.
Check our packages below after you’ve had a look at the amazing actor headshots we’ve taken in the past.
Make your career your top priority everyday and the rest will fall into place
What makes up a good headshot?
- Reveals your personality
- Depicts a relaxed, confident you
- We will ask you who are you in this photo?
- Who is the casting director looking at?
- What character are you portraying?
- Must be in Color (black and white is no longer acceptable)
- Should NOT look like a Glamour Shot
- You should look like your headshot in real life – maybe on your best day, sure, but look like you
Dressing for your Headshot
- Stick with solid colors, and jewel and earth tones are always good. Heavy textures like wool, canvas, and linen are also great, as well as layers
- Bring outfits for the types of character you want:
- Lawyer, Doctor, Security Guard, Hippy
- Wear a color that best brings out your features
- Wear your hair like you will for live auditions
- Minimal jewelry is acceptable for ladies. Small studs are fine – but big dangly earrings are not!
Time in Studio (upto)
Time in front of Camera (upto)
Outfit Looks (upto)
Hair & Makeup Time (upto)
Hair & Makeup Cost
Professionally Retouched Images
3/4 Length Portraits
Full Length Portraits
Digital & Print Usage Rights
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Headshots & 3/4
3 or 4
Portraits, Headshots & 3/4
4 or 5